Walk the garden path to a stunningly beautiful new card class! Weathered Garden is a breathtaking subtle colour pallet that we have accentuated with rich gold tones–perfect to create all occasion cards with. These cards have gorgeous garden blooms along with sweet sentiments and inspirational quotes and sayings that bring out the natural beauty in your everyday moments, milestones, and memories. In this class, we will be creating FIVE lovely layered cards from the bottom up, taking your cardmaking to the next level. We have jam packed your class kit with TONS of products including 12—6×8 double sided pattern papers and TWO full packs of diecut ephemera—both the Bits & Pieces and the Floral Bits—giving you lots of options and loads of leftovers for you to create more gorgeous cards! Space is extremely limited so don’t delay! Designed by Deanna. $39
You can register here:
This class will be taught Virtually in a Private Facebook group for those who purchased the class on Saturday, February 5th 12-3:30 Central time. If you can't make the live class don't worry, video will be posted afterwards so you can watch or replay it at your own convenience.
STUDENT SUPPLY LIST: YES we have all of this available for purchase at Scrapbook-N-Memories
- I highly recommend the Helmar Quick Dry 450
- FOAM TAPE—MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH ON HAND—we go thru A LOT and I can’t stress this enough. I will be using the Scrapbook Adhesive White 54 foot roll.
- Sticky Thumb White Foam DOTS -This are crucial for the class—NOT because they are dots but because they are the “PERFECT” height for what we need on the cards.
- Micro Glue dots for gems
- Foam STRIPS
- 1/8" or 1/4" Scor Tape
- Recommended: Powder tool—to take sticky of the back of stickers
- Trimmer—any trimmer will work as long as it has measurements. I highly recommend the 8.5” Tim Holtz Guillotine. It is the perfect size and wonderful for card making.
- Paper Piercer or tweezers—Optional but may be handy for working with rhinestones. I personally use the Tonic TH craft pick.